Monday, October 19, 2009

It's a family affair!



Yes, Mikayla, we do love families!

I am off to Boston Thursday for a shoot Saturday. But just as importantly, a visit to my family. My Mom & Dad getting a couple of days of grandparents time with my daughter. I'm sure I'll snap a few (who am I kidding?) photos of them together. So I've been looking at some of my favorite family shots.


I have met some wonderful families along the way. They have run the gamut from nuclear, blended, single parent, extended. All happy; all loving; all varieties.




If you would like me to take portraits of your family, check out my portfolio of family photos then call or email me to set up a shoot. There is still time to make sure you have the perfect photo for your holiday cards or to give as gifts to the doting grandparents in your own life!

No comments:

Post a Comment