Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spook-tacular event Sunday - photo sessions at April Glass


Lucy loved those mums... to death! 
 

I am really excited about this weekend, can you tell? Sunday I'm back in NYC for a local Sunnyside photo shoot at April Glass. We were originally scheduled for last weekend (I'm not usually crazy enough to book shoots in 2 different states for the same weekend) but the nasty weather meant rescheduling. I'm so sorry to those of you who can't make the new date, but that means there are now a few openings available. See, procrastinating paid off this time!

The shop is full of super-cute Halloween decor and baby gifts. But since the weather looks nice, I'm planning to use their gorgeous garden out back like last time. This will probably be the last time I have a day of mini-sessions there for a while, so if you are planning a photo holiday card or giving gifts of photos this year, this is the right time to come.

Here's the info again:


October 25, April Glass Photo Sessions Noon - 4PM
44-09 Queens Blvd. Sunnyside, NY 11104
Weather-permitting we will be out back in their adorable garden. Give Patrice a call at April Glass at 718-937-7578 to schedule a 30-minute mini-session with me. $50 for the session and either a cd or online album of the best photos. Call me at 718-791-0536 with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment