Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oktoberfest is the best, Autumn Special Offer!


Mums and pumpkins, Kristin Burns

This weekend really felt like autumn at last. 

Friday night we went to a friend's new apartment in our neighborhood for chili, drinks and good conversation while the babies all played together. Saturday was the Sunnyside Oktoberfest. Sunday was a trip up to the Bronx for the zoo, a walk around Fordham campus & dinner on Arthur Avenue. Then yesterday (bonus!) I had a photo shoot in Manhattan

Back to that Oktoberfest. It was just so much fun. On the business side,  I sold prints of my favorite photos of Queens and met lots of potential clients with their adorable kids. But I occasionally played hooky from our booth to take our daughter around the fair. There was a pumpkin patch, brats & beer, around 30 vendors and a good community vibe.

The weather really drove home that Fall is here at last. So I've decided it's time to add my Autumn Special Offer to the website.  Hope it means I'll be meeting some new families this season. Come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment