Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Boston-area photo shoot Saturday


Moses loves the swings - Kristin Burns

I'm very excited about coming up to my hometown of Arlington for a day of mini-sessions Saturday. I have a few time-slots open if you are interested in joining in the fun. Here's the info again:

October 24, 10-4
Stratton School park (180 Mountain Ave Arlington, MA)
Rain location Doherty residence 8 Gay St., Arlington

Come join me for a 30-minute mini-session at a local playground with a huge lawn Saturday. The sessions $50 per family (not per child, all included) and either a cd or online album of the best photos. Please bring along your baby's favorite toys, blankets, even their Halloween costume!

Email me or call 718-791-0536 to schedule a session. Can't wait to see all the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment