Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fun: Vintage Halloween Photos


Photo via: mcmCPH

Trick or treat? How about some treats. In honor of my love of both Halloween and vintage photos, here are some of my favorites. The trick? Click on the photos and you'll get to their Flickr albums to see lots more.


First one from my generation - Star Wars! If only I could have convinced my friends to put this team together. Where's Chewy?

 




Love the annoyed look on this little witch's face. You know she'd have rather been a flapper that year.



Photo via: foundphotoslj

An oldie but goody from Found Magazine's feed. Minus the one mask, the rest looks scored from their parent's' closets.




Photo via: chicks57


I wish there was more info on this shot, but I think we can safely guess it predates the Hershey's Kiss. Any idea what the boy is supposed to be dressed as?


Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment