Thursday, March 11, 2010

Newborn love

Mmmm, sleepy sweetness

Nothing quite says Spring like all the little newborn creatures. From lambs to chicks, the fuzzy babes are up there with crocuses (croci?) as harbingers of renewal and new life. Newborn babies come year-round but who says they can't help us welcome Spring too?

I have a photo shoot this morning with a family who just had their second daughter only last week. It's been a little while since I've been lucky enough to photograph such a tiny baby and I'm pretty excited. Plus 2 of my daughter's friend's moms (aka my friends) are due with their 2nd babies within the month too and I can't wait to meet them.

If you know someone who is due soon and would like photos of the newborn, send them to my website or email me to book a photo shoot in their home. Those first sleepy/crazy/milky days pass so quickly but those sweet photos will last for many more Springs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment