Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Newest nursery photos


Welcome to Grr...aham's nursery

I may love to take photos of babies, but I'm also obsessed with home design. Floorplans, patterns, prints, paint, tile, flooring, lighting - seriously, I cannot get enough.  Like many new parents, I spent a lot of time and money creating a nursery for our daughter with my husband before she was born.

So now when I go to a new family's home for a baby, child or family photo shoot, I make sure to include photos of the nursery & other playspaces.


I adore that monkey perched over the letters!
 
Recently during a local photo shoot, I was smitten with the design of their nursery. Sometimes with boys' rooms, you get more neutral colors, but this was bright and fun.


Little touches like these darling wooden toys really add personality
 
If you also made a big effort to welcome your child into your home by making a space all theirs - even within your bedroom - I would love to include some photos of it for you. In fact, I have a whole section of my online portfolio dedicated to Nursery & Toys so you can get a peek at even more amazing children rooms.


Wild & classic at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment