Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Inspiration Wednesday: Be thankful


Part of last Thursday's Baby Thanksgiving feast - Kristin Burns
 
Today's Inspiration Wednesday post won't so much deal with one charity or group that inspired me, but with a whole host of people, places and things I'm thankful for this year.
  • my husband for balancing school, work and fatherhood with still being a kickass husband
  • my daughter for only growing more hilarious as she turned into her own little person
  • our parents for their glow of grandparently happiness when surrounded by the new generation
  • our siblings & their new children for sharing those grandparents!
  • my local mother's group for supporting me in way more than baby stuff
  • our neighborhood, whose local businesses have been amazingly supportive of my photo work
  • our friends for embracing our child as one of the gang - I promise we'll hang out sans bebe more this year!
  • my aunts for making our first post-baby plane flight vacation painless and relaxing
  • all my freelance photo editing clients for financing my personal photography work
  • my new-found "Say Yes!" attitude
  • the internets for connecting me to old friends, new clients and great ideas
  • Michelle Obama's advocacy for girls' education and healthy food
  • Michelle Obama's arms for making me want to work out more
  • Mad Men for all their helpful parenting tips (kidding!!!)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment