Thursday, November 5, 2009

Newest Black & White Baby Photos

 
Araceli is sweetness & timelessness in black and white - photo Kristin Burns

Looking over the blog, I noticed that I haven't included any black and white photos of the children, babies and families I've photographed lately. Color photos capture the beautiful skin-tones and fun clothes of my little subjects, but I always include black and white shots in my sessions too.


  Owen's amazing winter hat (& mama) - photo Kristin Burns

Black and white photography works so well with baby photography. Without color, you can focus on the soft texture of their skin and clothing, their sparkling eyes. 

 

The contrast of black & white really show off Moses's new teeth - photo Kristin Burns

Plus, when you are planning holiday presents for your family, black and white photos can feel more elegant and timeless. More giftable. Why not make your gift-giving easier this year and schedule a photo shoot for your child now?

No comments:

Post a Comment