Thursday, November 12, 2009

Custom Holiday Cards - as low as $0.60 each!




Babies LOVE cards! - Kristin Burns

Since I've posted the holiday card designs, I've had a lot of interest and a lot of questions. To answer some of the most common, here's a sample holiday card process. The main thing to remember is to pick a photo you love and I can make it work in the design you love. Easy peasy!

Since I don't want to spoil the surprise for those of you getting cards from my clients, I chose a photo of my daughter that we won't be using on our own card this year. A basic snapshot of her playing with some magnetic toys on my parents' new fridge.



First pick a holiday card design from my site:




Email me with the number of cards you'd like, the size of the card, the photo and the wording. I'll take care of the rest and mail you the cards when I get them from my lab. Shipping is included in the cost!

Now check out some examples of the photo above added to some of the more popular card choices:


Aqua Florentine


Holiday Stripe


Retro Snowflake

Let me know soon if you are interested in seeing your own baby, child or family in one of these designs instead. All the wording, pricing and ordering info is in a special holiday card section of my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment