Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Upcoming events & deals



Yes, Julian, I'm as shocked as you are that it's almost October. I am getting pretty busy. Which is the plan after all. But sometimes I think it's good to look ahead and see what's coming up. Here's how October is shaping up.

September 30, last day to book brothers discount
Know any adorable families with brothers? Give me a call during the waning days of September and you can get a discount off the session. See my post here for details. Fear not, families of all shapes and sizes will be featured in upcoming months.

Starting October 1, Print Bonus Deal
During the month of October, all sessions booked (they won't need to take place before 10/31, fear not!) will get a 10% print bonus. That means a regular in-home photo session will be $150 and you will also get $15 off your print order. A mini-session at $50 will get $5 to spend on prints.

October 10th (rain date 10/11), Sunnyside Gardens Park Oktoberfest & Craft Fair
48-21 39th Avenue Sunnyside, NY 11104

From their site:
"The park will be open to all from noon until 5pm for great food, music from The Strung Out String Band, and handcrafted items including jewelry, eco-friendly products, and clothing for kids and adults. Many of the craft fair offerings are made right here in Sunnyside!
Plus, is there anything cuter than kids in a pumpkin patch?"

I will be sharing a table with some very talented child's crafters (hair accessories, green products, hand knit caps) selling prints of my photography to decorate your nursery or home.

October 17 (rain date 10/18), April Glass Photo Sessions 11AM - 4PM
44-09 Queens Blvd. Sunnyside, NY 11104
Weather-permitting we will be out back in their adorable garden. Give Patrice a call at April Glass at
(718) 937-7578 to schedule a 30-minute mini-session with me. $50 for the session and either a cd or online album of the best photos. Here's all the info from last month.

October 24 (rain date 10/25), Boston-area Photo Sessions 9AM - 4PM
Stratton School park, Arlington MA
Please contact me or let any Boston-area friends know I still have a few sessions open. I will book 30-minute slots for photo shoots with your baby, child or whole family. $50 for the session and either a cd or online album of the best photos. I blogged about this last month, so check it out for all the details.

I'll add more events and deals as the month progresses so be sure to check back if you would like photos soon. You can follow me on Twitter, get the RSS feed of this blog, check out my website and become a fan on Facebook. Of course going lo-fi and calling me at 718-791-0536 is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment