Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Last minute local photo shoot Sunday!


Hey there local families! I'm teaming up with a great shop right here in Sunnyside to host a day of mini-sessions this Sunday, September 20th from 11-6 in their garden. It is similar to the ones I've done at my place and the park before, but here are the basics if you are interested in joining in:

Sign up for a 30 minute mini-session for $50. Please bring your favorite toys & join your little one for a family shot too if you like. Let me know if you'd prefer a CD or online gallery (password-protected) of the photos, printable up to 4"x6". For larger photos (or if you prefer not to print yourself), just send me the image number and I will have my lab print them at a discounted rate - 4x6 $1, 5x7 $5, 8x10 $10 - for you. Since I'm trying to build a business through word of mouth, feel free to email or post the photos online, but I would appreciate a credit and a link to my site. Check out my website with a new portfolio of photos if you'd like to get an idea of my style.

If you are interested in booking one of the sessions this Sunday, just give Patrice a call at April Glass since she is handing the schedule:

(718) 937-7578

Or comment here if you have any questions. If this works out, we may team up again soon and I'll try to give longer notice. Very excited to photograph your gorgeous children!

No comments:

Post a Comment