Monday, September 21, 2009

Locally grown - Sunday's baby photo shoot




Like lots of people, I like to shop locally when I can. So when I went into April Glass a few blocks away from me to see if they'd display one of my photo cards in the window, I was excited when the shop owner wanted to team up. Actually, after asking what I did, she very mysteriously said "Hmm, come with me" and marched me through the store into the back office and out into an adorable garden hidden behind the storefront. After that, her suggestion of hosting a day of baby photos there sounded amazing.

Yesterday was my first time and so far so good. We decided to do this only a few days ago so I wasn't expecting many families. But we ended up with more than I hoped and a gorgeous day to boot.

I'll only show few of the babies getting ready for the camera with their parents. Speaking of parents, more photos of this shoot to come once they get first viewing. 

Enough talk, on to a sneak peek at the babies.







These are all local Sunnyside babies - there must be something in the water to have this much gorgeousness within 3/4 of a square mile!

I will post details about our next photo day at April Glass as soon as we finalize the date. Hope to see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment