Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boston weekend mini-sessions



So it's a little chilly here in NYC today and I started thinking about Fall and how much better it is in Boston than here. Brighter leaves, crisper air. Not a big difference, but something. What better way to enjoy it than coming up soon for a day of photo shoots?

I know a lot of my high school friends and extended family in the Boston-area have wanted me to come up soon to photograph their children. Here's a way to make the trip up worthwhile and also keep the costs affordable.

What I've done in the past is schedule families in 30-minute blocks throughout the day and provide everyone with a cd or online gallery of photos printable to 4"x6" at $50. If anyone wants larger prints, I give a discounted print price of $1 4x6, $5 5x7, $10 8x10. Everyone can bring their favorite toys & we can squeeze in a family shot if you're up for it.

If you are interested, let me know. I have a craft fair in NYC 10/10 but most other weekends are open. If enough people want it, I can add more dates. I'd also be up for doing some in home photo shoots (at my normal rate of $250) while I'm in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment