Thursday, September 10, 2009

Speaking of one-year-olds



This used to be my due date (as sung to Madonna's This Used to Be my Playground) but as we all know, my baby was an early bird.

Hmm, birds. Birds lay eggs. We buy them by the dozen. That reminds me of something...

The Little Dozen!

I love doing these year-long monthly photo shoots. Start with a newborn and I will come out to your home every month for an in-home mini session. Plus you get a cd or online album of the best photos, 12 5x7 prints - one every month - and a sweet multi-matted frame containing one selection from each month upon completion.



At $800, The Little Dozen is a steep discount over my regular in-home session fee with the added bonus of prints included. It is truly amazing how quickly they change every month, never mind over the course of that first year!

If you are expecting or adopting, it's a wonderful project to set up before the baby comes. We can even schedule the monthly appointments ahead of time if you are organized like that. Plus it's a new way to nest.

The Little Dozen makes a perfect gift for baby showers or holidays. I would have loved to find something like this to split with friends for all those showers that cropped up last year. At least as fun as a diaper cake, right? Grandparents can guarantee regular new photos of their grandchildren by giving it to their children. I can ship the empty frame with the gift certificate so you can have something for them to unwrap.

Book during September for a 10% print bonus ($80 worth of extra prints!). Cannot be combined with other discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment