Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rain rain go away, October still has 2 fun days


That's right, Emmet. Shout at that nasty rain!

Here is the updated list of upcoming events (excluding private photo shoots and parents group sessions) for the remainder of October. I will post a list of November events soon.

October 24, Boston-area Photo Sessions Noon - 4PM
Stratton School park, Arlington MA
Please contact me or let any Boston-area friends know I still have a few sessions open. I will book 30-minute slots for photo shoots with your baby, child or whole family. $50 for the session and either a cd or online album of the best photos. I blogged about this last month, so check it out for all the details.

October 25, April Glass Photo Sessions Noon - 4PM
44-09 Queens Blvd. Sunnyside, NY 11104
Weather-permitting we will be out back in their adorable garden. Give Patrice a call at April Glass at
(718) 937-7578 to schedule a 30-minute mini-session with me. $50 for the session and either a cd or online album of the best photos. Here's all the info from last month.

To make sure you're in the loop for any news, you can follow me on Twitter, get the RSS feed of this blog, check out my website and become a fan on Facebook. Of course going lo-fi and calling me at 718-791-0536 is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment