Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holiday photo cards: take your pick



It's the most wonderful time of the year for stationary nerds like me.

After briefly considering designing my own photo card templates, I decided to outsource. Luckily my lab offers amazing designs!

If I took photos of your family this year, take a look and let me know which design you would like for your holiday cards. Then send me the name of your favorite photo (or 2!) from your session and the wording you would like printed on your cards.

Without further ado, here are the 8 suites I picked.:



This shows the 4x8" option, but be sure to come to my site to see the 5x7" versions too and learn all the pricing & ordering info.  I'm so excited to see them with your adorable babies in the "Your Photo Here" spot!

If you still need to get your family's photo taken for these cards, book with me soon so there's time for the printing. Of course if you're running on the late side you could do what my friend does and just call them New Year's cards. Let me take care of the cards this year so you can spend time with your family instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment