Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mother & child reu-u-uion & Winter special



Mom gives a kiss to Olivia and gets one back from Phoebe, the joys of twins - Kristin Burns

One thing new moms and photographers have in common is that they are rarely in their family photos. As someone who fits both descriptions, I don't have nearly enough photos of my daughter and I together. My husband took some of us this weekend and made me think of all the mother-child photos I've been taking lately.


Oliver knows Moms love snuggles between bouts of running wild - Kristin Burns

Sometimes my clients are nervous about getting in front of the camera, especially if they have just delivered a baby and don't feel their fittest. But looking back on the rare shots of myself when my daughter was a newborn, I don't notice the extra pudge around my middle or the bags under my eyes - OK maybe a little. I'm so happy to have those early days documented.


Older kids like Andrew might be the hardest to grab photos with on your own - Kristin Burns

If you need an extra reason to book a session with me soon, I am running a special for the rest of the winter.


Audrey demonstrates how to make her Mom laugh - Kristin Burns

Book your shoot for before March 21st and I'll include a FREE 8x10 print (value $20) with your order. Looking forward to a few more moms getting in front of the camera for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment