Friday, January 8, 2010

Come out, come out, wherever you are!


Relax! I won't bite. Nina - Kristin Burns

Sometimes when I should be doing something a little more productive, I get caught up in Google Analytics. An amazing tool for tracking popular content on my websites and blog. Checking in to see pageviews and unique visitors? Great use of my time. But too easy too slip through the rabbit hole into maps and click overlays. Hours have been mysteriously lost.

One thing I've learned is that I have a lot of readers here. Hooray! But very few of you follow or comment. I know I'm guilty of the same thing since most blogs I follow through Google Reader instead.

So here's a no-judgment, come-on-out-of-the-woodwork post!

Your incentive? I'm working on a blog roll.  Comment with your website or blog link and I'll check it out and add it to the list. No blog of your own? Comment anyway to say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment