Monday, November 1, 2010

Boston Area Portrait Day

Photo: Rachel Ford James's Flickr

I'm very excited about coming up to my hometown of Arlington for a day of mini-sessions Saturday November 13th. I have a few time-slots open if you are interested in joining in the fun. Here's the info again:

November 13, 10-3
Robbins Farm/Skyline Park (51 Eastern Ave, Arlington, MA)
Rain date November 14th
Come join me for a 30-minute mini-session at a local playground with a gorgeous view of Boston on Saturday. The sessions are $50 per family (not per child, all included) and an online album of the best photos. Please bring along your baby's favorite toys, blankets, even their fancy holiday clothes!

Email me or call 718-791-0536 to schedule a session. Can't wait to see all the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment